رابطة مشجعي النادي الأهلي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

english sms collection

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

english sms collection Empty english sms collection

مُساهمة من طرف wildcat الأربعاء نوفمبر 14, 2007 11:54 pm

!!!!! To Love Is Easy....BUT To Love THE RIGHT PERSON Is TOUGH !!!!!

Falling in love is a sweet ambition, finding true love is a lifetime mission... Take my word, follow the Gulf tradition and marry your dad's ugly decision!!!

It takes a minute to have a crush,an hr to like someone,but it takes a lifetime to forget someone ....LIKE YOU....So hoping You will never forget me....Will You???]

[Without love days are..SAD DAY, MOAN DAY, TEARS DAY, WASTE DAY, THIRST DAY, FRIGHT DAY,SHATTER DAY.....So Fall In Love ***********Happy Friendship day]

If u Save this message it means i'm cute....If u edit this msg..I'm Still Cute.If U frwd this U r spread'g That i'm cute.And If You erase this U R Jealous of me being Soo Cute

One day u'll ask me what's more important to me....YOU or MY LIFE? I will say MY LIFE and u'll walk away not even knowing that FRIENDS LIKE YOU are MY LIFE

Perfect love is not receiving, it's giving and forgiving. Perfect love is not red roses on Valentine's Day; it's the rest of the 364 days of knowing u luv someone. Perfect love is not phone calls and stolen kisses; it's the silent smiles in memory of ur sweetheart. Perfect love is not a grand wedding but it is spending a lifetime together. Perfect love is not fight-kiss-and make-up, its loving the one who annoys the hell out of u...

Life ends when u stops dreaming,
hoe ends when u stop believing,
love ends when u stop caring,
friendship ends when u stop sharing.....
So share this with ur friends.

Friendship is an onion.
It has many layers in it Adds taste to your life,
but if you try to cut it you will get nothing but tear
wildcat
wildcat

انثى عدد الرسائل : 313
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/11/2007

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

english sms collection Empty رد: english sms collection

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الجمعة نوفمبر 16, 2007 11:20 am